In my home bunny, guinea pigs and hammy.
Bunny must be litterbox trained and fixed.
I am located in San Jose, Zip: 95124
$30 for boarding a Bonded Pair of Bunnies and Guinea Pigs per night.
$25 for boarding or a single Bunny or Guinea Pig.
$10 a day for Hamsters per cage.
All booking fee are non-refundable.
- All Pets need to be litterbox trained.
- Please bring pets pellets and if being fed special hay. I have greens and local hay from Andy's pet feed & store.
- This is NOT a boarding facility but my home so I do not offer any tours. Please email me and I can send you pictures or you can find them on my website and facebook page.
- Please reserve a drop off and pick up time between 8am-8pm. No late night drop off/pick up please.
- Temperature controlled, non-smoking and quiet environment for your pets boarding needs.
- Pets in my care are never alone at night or more than a couple of hours during the day.
- Part of all fee charged to you for bunny boarding goes to The Rabbit Haven and other Bunny Shelters.
- Unfortunately I am unable to care for a sick bunny except for some basic needs since I am not a Vet/ Vet Tech.
- If your Bunny has stopped eating please take him/her immediately to a qualified bunny vet: http://www.therabbithaven.org/RabbitVets.html
- The Bunny could be suffering from G.I. Stasis: http://myhouserabbit.com/rabbit-health/gi-stasis-in-rabbits-a-deadly-condition/
- Since it is in my home and I do get booked quickly. I board a maximum of 4 small pet sets at a time in order to give them maximum love and attention.
- Please book as early as possible. All boarding fee must be paid in advance and it is non refundable.
- Clients must provide me with pets updated medical history for the safety of all pets in my care.
- While your pet is in my home it is only under my care and supervision.
- Facebook Page for Lil' Chick Hop-n-Flop. See lots of pictures here.
- Please bring pellets, special hay your bunny is use to. A few toys that your Bun is familiar with. If Bunny/Pet has a small hide away box or blacket its okay to bring it along.
- No large cages please as I have very limited space.
- I provide hay, greens and all litter/bedding.
- I have X play pens set up for all bunnies. You can see some on my website or on facebook link for pictures of set up for all pets.
- While with me they shall have a safe space, stress free, lots of love, hugs and attention. No small cramped cage for the Buns. No dogs barking and poeple in and out all day. No smoking. And temperature controlled for those hot/cold days.
- If you need any more information please email me firstname.lastname@example.org